UXC Red Rock
Essential Job Functions
- Performs financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling. Develops recommendations from information and results; considers and conducts additional analyses as appropriate.
- Collects budget, midyear forecast and other financial information; interprets, summarizes and uploads the information to financial systems to provide information about profit and loss.
- Analyzes budget, midyear forecast or other types of financial information and recommends corrections of any problems or inconsistencies to management.
- Assists in developing financial controls, procedures, systems,
and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Develops and maintains financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide financial statements and reports to management and the corporate office.
- Develops executive reports using database structures and end user interfaces to provide information to the appropriate personnel as needed.
- Assists department in completion and understanding of, budgets and other financial analyses.
- Prepares, analyzes, and publishes monthly financial rolling forecast with detail to appropriate management and the corporate office.
- Maintains integrity of accounting and budgeting software systems by checking for errors and inconsistencies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Three or more years of finance or accounting experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Experience working with financial analysis
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Presentation skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services topartnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients fromFortune 100 companies to emerging businesses - Advising clients on a va [...]
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for c [...]
* About Us Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. We adv [...]
Primary Responsibilities Generates, analyzes, and manages accurate and timely client proposals by - Reading, analyzing, and collaboratively working with the functional team owners to understan [...]