Job Family Descriptor
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual closure of books of account. It includes -
- Discussion with cross functional teams for the accounting requirement, accrual formats and open purchase order analysis.
- Accrual accounting for accurate financials.
- Payroll & Prepaid Accounting.
- Bank Reconciliation - Preparation of bank reconciliation and to ensure minimum open line items.
- Issue of Debit notes for all Intercompany transactions and ensuring regular settlement.
- Foreign exchange revaluation and analysis of Foreign exchange gain/(loss).
- Rental equalization and booking of AMC Cost.
- Preparation of monthly Intercompany reconciliations to ensure complete and correct accounting in all entities.
- Preparation of monthly profit & loss account and variance analysis reporting for the management.
- Audits & Tax -
- Liaison with Statutory Auditors of the respective entity.
- Ensure timely closer of Audit reports for respective entity.
- Preparation of audit CAS list on quarterly basis.
- Preparation of Balance sheet and schedules.
- IFC/Internal Audit on annual audits, proving audit requirement in time lines and resolving all queries of the auditors with respect to each entity.
- Support in Income Tax returns filling, Transfer pricing return & other survey filling.
- Open item clearing of all General Ledger accounts in SAP to maintain Hygiene of books of account.
- Frequent BS analysis and clean up along with ageing main GL.
- Regularly participates in projects or activities as a contributing team member.
- Assists supervisor to identify important issues or risks, process improvements, and IT enablement
- Seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Be keen and willing to learn and take additional responsibilities.
- IT/ Technical Skills
- SAP exposure required. Mainly FICO module.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and word.
- Tech savvy.
Size and Scope of Role - No. of direct reports
Size and Scope of Role - Total team size
Size and Scope of Role - Other size parameters
Minimum qualification & experience
- CA/ICWA/MBA/Other equivalent qualification Experience: 2-5 years
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Good leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Should be able to communicate with Auditors, controllers, consultants in different countries.
- Fast learner and performer.
- Takes ownership, can work autonomously and is proactive.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges problems within their field of specialization.
Knowledge / Skills
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Financial, ERP, Manager, Banking, Management, Finance, Technology
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities - Compile and review all data for tax compliances - Compute amounts payable, under various laws - Prepare and file tax returns - Interact closely with various tax c [...]
Role Assistant Product Manager Company PayU Finance India Private Limited Location Bangalore Employment Type Full Time Team Product Product Personal Loan (PL) Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) About Company Ab [...]
Job Description Razorpay is Indias first converged payments solution company. We are a payments layer for small and large businesses and support them in their financial digitization journey. Razor [...]
Job Description Role: Assistant Product Manager Company: PayU Finance India Private Limited Location: Bangalore Employment Type: Full Time Team: Product Product: Personal Loan (PL) Bu [...]