- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The goal of the MS O&O; Display Team is to run monetized campaigns to increase revenue for Microsoft using their Remnant a.k.a unsold inventory.
The Media Publisher will support this goal via our campaign execution, management, optimization, quality assurance, process improvement and innovation efforts.
Specifically, the Media Publisher will contribute to and manage the creation, execution, and reporting/analysis of owned and operated media campaigns across a variety of ad platforms and online publishers within the Owned & Operated (O&O;) Ops Team.
The Media Publisher will support the Owned & Operated (O&O;) Ops Display Team in booking campaigns on remnant inventory ensuring banner ads,
conditional banners, and Coachmarks render properly and deliver impressions on MSN, MSN Mobile browse, and targeted audience as requested e.g. Canvas, OS, browser, and correct segment where applicable.
- Campaign Management
- Prioritize and manage multiple ad campaigns on a daily basis.
- Launch international and national ad campaigns.
- Serve as internal expert on all things ad server/serving.
- Set campaign flights and apply targeting.
- Manage trafficking sheets for channels and campaigns, upload into ad server.
- Campaign updates to fulfill change requirements.
- Quality Assurance and Campaign Troubleshooting
- Campaign QA to ensure setup is correct as per customer check list and quality control requirements.
- Work with internal and external agencies to stay informed of QA development - gather creative assets and see through to implementation.
- Implement and maintain QA best practices. Help maintain data and tracking integrity.
- Troubleshoot technical issues both internally and with third party vendors to investigate non-delivery of impressions, blank ads, blue butterfly ads, SSL audit failures, etc.
- Campaign Reporting
Delivering weekly and monthly performance reports across multiple campaigns.
- 1-3 years of online experience in Advertising Operations or media booking.
- Understanding of advertising industry from agency or publisher side.
- Hands on experience with an industry standard ad server platform (such as: AppNexus, Verizon 1AS) or equivalent.
- General understanding of online advertising trends, concepts, and metrics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to work with remote management.
- Excel familiarity is required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (specifically the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences).
- Good work ethic and desire to learn, and ability to take direction/coaching.
- Can rapidly learn and adapt to new technology, processes and learn new systems.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, innovative, results oriented environment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
1. Customer Requirement analysis:- a.Customer interaction b.Pre-sales support c.Scope management d.Project Planning 2. Production management:-Sending files to functional teams\tran [...]
Wealth Management Project Manager/ Business Analyst (Operations) Associate Mumbai Job Description Our Team The Tax projects team is responsible for managing and supporting the implement [...]
Job Description :With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worldu2019s biggest brandsu2014and we have fun doing it. Now, weu2019re calli [...]
Purpose of Position - They are owners of the tasks\Projects they manage. - Responsible for end to end execution of projects\schedules\Finances. - They receive files directly from custome [...]