About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Consumer Lending and Banking Technology (CLBT) supports various applications for the CLBT line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology teams work on various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
- Develop, direct, and assist in the preparation of moderately complex computer solutions in the maintenance and modification of new and currently used applications.
- Lead projects, allocate and manage resources and manage the work of junior team members and vendor resources.
- Play a technical SME role and also participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from EGS.
- Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities
- Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
- Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation as needed
- Partner with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Also provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
(Mandatory Technical Skills):
- Strong in MS SQL, queries, Stored procedures, functions and performance tuning.
- Good understanding of MSBI technologies
- Experience with source code versioning tools
- Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
- Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to Work directly with US partner teams
- Ability to lead by example, motivating team to produce excellent results
- Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Internal Number: 53278BR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Architecture, Design, Development of Software applications. - Develop software applications from conception to delivery. - Work on patterns, networking, and distributed systems. - Create high [...]
Responsibilities and duties : Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications Subject matter expert [...]
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of [...]
Hmacs presently looking for Sales Engineer sales executivesales man Job Experience: Minimum 2 years lubricant sales experience is a must Qualification: EngineeringDiplomaITI in Mechani [...]