About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Technology Infrastructure (TI) is leading technology transformation in a multi-cloud technology ecosystem delivering products and innovative solutions at scale that are stable, secure, and always on. This includes Cloud and Agile implementation, engineering, architecture, and all the tools, products, and training that will enable team members to achieve our transformation
About the Role
We are looking for an SRE who enjoys and thrives on solving complex problems through innovation impacting change at scale. You will join an elite team of 15 SREs driving technology's transformation by introducing enterprise capabilities and products, launching new platforms, building tools, automating away complex issues, and integrate with the latest technology. Site Reliability Engineers leverage their experience as software and systems engineers to ensure applications onboarded to SRE are available, have full stack observability, introduce continuous improvement through code and automation, provide operational insight through analytics, continuously test, are integrated with CI/D and work with application teams to ensure products and service we provide are always on.
- Instantiate Site Reliability Engineering practice at Wells Fargo igniting the practice, principles, and culture leading by example. Assist in training the organization by building the practice within CTO and partnering with the Lines of Business to establish embedded SRE teams, contribute to the Wells Fargo SRE Playbook, Engineering Academies, Tech Talks, Demo's.
- Onboard 10 critical customer journeys and applications to Site Reliability Engineering working within TI and Lines of Business to assess the availability of critical business flows, identify service level objectives and indicators, instrument applications for observability, onboard to CI/CD pipeline taking advantage of continuous testing, introduce continuous inspection, continuous improvement, and conduct destructive testing to reach 99.995% availability for the firms critical products and services leading to higher customer satisfaction and customer experience.
- Introduce enterprise capabilities, tools, and innovation improving availability in a multi-cloud ecosystem by evolving observability, monitoring, logging, CI/CD integration, continuous testing (performance, smoke, regression, functional, chaos) introduce continuous improvement, standardization/automation, capabilities to conduct destructive and resiliency testing
- Evolve AIOPS, ChatOps, NoOps introducing self healing and autonomic capabilities solving for complex operational and systemic issues with precision including building and training models, automating cognitive processes, leveraging Robotic Process Automation, Unified Communication, and AI/ML to improve availability of products we provide to customers
- Automate key SRE metrics and IT Service Operations processes including customer impact, % availability of critical business flows, SLO/SLI adherence, error budget, automate incident process for IT Service Operations through data integrating with unified communications, alerting/notification systems, and evolve ChatOps to reduce time to recovery.
- Share support responsibilities for critical applications and customer journeys onboarded to SRE including remediation of issues through Agile, conduct blameless post mortems, root cause analysis and introduce continuous improvement solving problems once and for all with the goal of no repeats.
Market Skills and Certifications
We are hiring a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to be part of the new enterprise Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practice within TI and across Wells Fargo Technology. We believe that "Hope is not a Strategy" and we solve operational issues through code.
12 years of experience in handling large complex Technology Infrastructure environments
Proven Technical Expertise with one or more of the following:
Software Development: Java, Go, C/C++, Scala, ROS and Platform - AWS, Lamda, PCF, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Linux, Azure, Windows, VmwareCI/CD and Automation: Jenkins, Gitlab, SonarQube, Artifactory, Ansible, Puppet, ApigeeObservability and AIOPS: DataDog, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Elastic, Kibana, Kafka, CloudWatch, Jaeger, Zipkin, Kinesis, Apache Airflow, AppDynamics
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. Internal Number: 51968BR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Location: India – HYDNotes from hiring manager: Need someone exp with Google cloud platform (GCP) and ideally Stackdriver Job Description: * Strengthen and continue to evolve the organization's [...]
Job Location: India – HYD Notes from hiring manager: Need someone exp with Google cloud platform (GCP) and ideally Stackdriver Job Description: - Strengthen and continue to evolve the o [...]
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engage [...]
Site Reliability Engineer/Linux Admin - 20000655 Preferred Qualifications Who are we? The Service Excellence team at Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) is on the verge of transforming the development paradi [...]