About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations
Wholesale Technologies supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role
Development and maintenance of Java/J2EE based enterprise applications. Role involves technical solution designing, coding, unit testing, automation testing, builds and deployment of Java application with critical focus on security, performance, and scalability.
1. Provide technical automation solutions.
2. Coding, unit testing and automation testing.
3. Involve in design and development of automation framework using Selenium Web Driver.
3. Provide technical Guidance/direction to junior developers.
4. Analyze requirements and come up with technical design.
5. Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance.
6. Develop reusable components to improve efficiencies
- 6+ years of strong & proven experience in Core Java and java based web application development.
- Very good understanding of object oriented programming concepts using Java.
- Strong hands-on experience in web technologies (Servlets, JSP, session handling, filters).
- Strong development experience in using Selenium Web Driver .
- Well versed in Test Planning, Test Case Design, and Defect management.
- Good experience in developing test framework using Junit .
- Good technical skills in Hibernate framework.
- Strong in Oracle SQL .
- Good understanding and experience in using build and deployment tools like Jenkins, UDeploy etc.
- Exposure to HTML5, JSON is a plus.
- The candidate should be very strong in communication; oral, listening and writing skills. Able to communicate ideas/views clearly.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Internal Number: 53344BR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We are revolutionizing sales and we use the power of technology, people & data to redefine sales and marketing. We are looking for a passionate computer science engineer from top scho [...]
Job Description We are revolutionizing sales and we use the power of technology, people & data to redefine sales and marketing. If you are a talented developer who wants your lines of code to have si [...]
Position Name: Senior Cybersecurity Analyst Process Name: Security Assurance Location: Hyderabad Shift Timings: 09:30 AM – 06:30 PM ABOUT FACTSET FactSet is currently seeking an [...]
Must: Work in night shifts Who We Are GeekTek is a technology services firm with its headquarters in Los Angeles and branch offices in Denver, CO and Hyderabad, India. Geektek s services [...]