BE/ B Tech
• â–ª Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
• â–ª Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
• â–ª Prepare technical specification document as per standards.
• â–ª Submit the estimates for review.
• â–ª Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
• â–ª Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
• â–ª Awareness & understanding of the different methodologies (SDLC, Agile etc).
• â–ª Analyze allocated task and understand low level and high level design of module level data models.
• â–ª Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
• â–ª Follow coding standards & cloud platform best practices in development.
• â–ª Rework on the code based on inputs.
• â–ª Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
• â–ª Prepare unit test cases and test data.
• â–ª Conduct unit testing Fix defects identified during unit testing.
• â–ª Prepare unit test document based on the test results for review.
• â–ª Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
• â–ª Support in the preparation of code review document.
• â–ª Support integration of components, as required.
• â–ª Update Traceability matrix and Release notes for the developed work package.
• â–ª Provide support on process audit services.
• â–ª Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
• â–ª Prepare SOAP UI stubs and gather necessary sample test data.
• â–ª Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
• â–ª Ensure completeness of technical components in all upstream and downstream systems for integration and testing.
• â–ª Investigate any defect raised and establish need for fixing.
• â–ª Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
• â–ª Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
• â–ª Raise issues to QA leads Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
• â–ª Support System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• â–ª Fix defects identified during UATunit testing, Peer testing, performance testing, SIT, UAT within agreed timelines.
• â–ª Submit revised code for review.
• Deployment Support and Closure.
• â–ª Prepare knowledge transfer document to be shared with the support team.
• â–ª Manage version control and dependencies for code migration.
• â–ª Update cloud GOLD instances as appropriate.
• â–ª Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines.
• â–ª Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
• â–ª Provide prompt response during production.
• â–ª Fix defects as and when required.
• â–ª Share activity status and highlight concerns if any.
• Service Support and Maintenance Release Management.
• â–ª Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
• â–ª Make changes in the code as required and run appropriate tests.
• â–ª Close tickets in five days (or as per defined SLAs) once the incident is resolved.
• â–ª Work out solution for the error and transfer to change management.
• â–ª Make minor code changes as and when required.
• â–ª Share solution developed with the product owner for review.
• â–ª Close the problem after validating the permanent fix rolledout to production.
• â–ª Review SAAS product version release notes to understand impact of product upgrades on custom code.
• â–ª Perform E2E testing for impacted custom code.
• Knowledge Management.
• â–ª Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
• â–ª Share artifact with supervisor for review.
• â–ª Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
• â–ª Seek inputs from knowledge repository to resolve problems.
• â–ª Apply best practices/ learning to own code.
• Training and Recruitment / People Management.
• â–ª Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
• â–ª Conduct small training courses.
• â–ª Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
• Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
• â–ª Understand, interpret and clarify technical and functional and non functional requirements and requirement standards for the project.
• â–ª Gather necessary message schemas and understand transformation requirements.
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1Oracle WorkflowPL1Required2AOL (Appl Object Library)PL1Required
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1Financial Control ServicesNARequired
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are hiring for the position of Training Manager for one of our client (Life Insurance company) Job Requirement : Training Manager - Life Insurance Job Location : Bangalore Qualification [...]
Job Description WebMethods-L2 (Mandatory) As a Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module. You should be [...]
At a glance Definition of new test-cases similar to product definition and for designing significant blocks of chip, including chip architecture and chip top integration, with the focus on improvi [...]
Job: Transaction Banking Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Bangalore Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent Posting Date: 29/Sep/2020 Unposting Date: 29/Oct/2020 Ab [...]