Job Summary - Quality Tester- SDET Automation Trimble is looking for a Quality Engineer for their Core Product Development team in Chennai. In this role, you will be involved in QA test automation of Server side applications and REST Services.
- Participate in review functional, technical requirements and test plans and provide inputs to the functional test team on the scope of testing.
- Prepare Test Plans, Test cases, execute and publish results.
- Perform smoke testing, functional testing, regression testing on the software product.
- Identified bugs during testing should be raised in the defect tracking tool with proper description and scenarios.
- Constant interaction with other teams to ensure faster QA cycle.
- Implement processes and methods that results in faster and efficient QA cycle.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated test suites and with the Release Engineering team to build and deploy the automation build on QA or release or production servers
- Trace the test results on the regularly-scheduled test updates and results back to specific quality risks promptly
- Provide the project test status, estimates and metrics derived from testing
- Technical Knowledge on Automation tools and framework with the ability to achieve targets
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2 - 4 years of QA/Software Testing experience.
- Solid understanding of QA process, QA methodologies.
- Should have good understanding on the role of automated testing within the software development lifecycle
- Experience in automation testing tools and frameworks (BDD)
- Experience with automating UI, Microservices and API
- Experience in using Agile development/testing methodologies
- Good analytical, investigative and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to communicate (both verbally and written) effectively to technical and non-technical co-workers
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects in a dynamic environment (assignment-based organization) and manage time appropriately
- Good communication & interpersonal skills required and should be a good Team Player.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary Experience - Fresher (or) 0 – 1 Year Location - Chennai (Vadapalani, Padi, Avadi, Tambaram, Sholinganallur) Staff needed for all branches No of Openings - 06 **** IMMEDIATE JOINERS [...]
Job Title – Electrical Cadd Engineer Experience - Fresher (or) 6 Months Exp with Any degree Location - Chennai (VADAPALANI,TAMBARAM,SHOLIGANALLUR,PADI,AVADI) No of Openings – 06 **** IMMEDIAT [...]
Warm Greetings We are hiring Data entry executive kindly find the below details: Experience: Fresher to 3 years Qualification: Any degree Salary: 12000 Per Month Location: Chennai Required Skill [...]
Job Title – Civil CAD Engineer Experience - Fresher office Location : Vadapalani,sholiganallur No of Openings – 05 **** IMMEDIATE JOINERS IS REQUIRED**** - Understand the Civil design conc [...]