Software Developer Level 2
To develop quality software for the marketplace addressed by Trimble, using best practises and agreed quality processes, specifications and timescales.
- Ensure all software is developed in line with defined company quality processes and coding standards.
- Ability to take the ownership of a project from start to finish.
- Develop quality market desirable software to meet the requirements of product specifications.
- Develop quality software in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Produce all code in accordance with Agile methodology, current good practices and company coding standards.
- Participate as a member in fully agile scrum deliveries.
- Participate in the software deployment process.
- Thoroughly unit test all code developed.
- Assist with the production of user stories, documentation and development plans.
- Ensure all tasks worked on during the day are updated on a daily basis in Jira.
- Willingness to work 40 hours a week.
- Provide customer services and end users support as required.
- Work with Product manager, QA and support team members to produce the highest quality products possible.
- Every employee, director and officer of the company must follow the highest ethical standards and exercise proper judgment in all business dealings
- Excellent Microsoft C# .Net development knowledge
- Proven track record of software development working on commercial software products , minimum of 2-3 years
- Practical experience of using .Net core, common communication protocols (such as HTTP and REST APIs)
- Good knowledge of Microservices, Swagger, Swashbuckle, JSON, Docker, Rabbit MQ, EC2.
- Experience of working with Jira, Git, Bamboo, Bitbucket, WiX and creating build scripts.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as established team working skills
- Practical knowledge and experience of Agile methods such as Scrum/Extreme Programming and conducting code reviews
- Good knowledge of MVVM, MVC and other architectural patterns.
- Preference to Mechanical engineer having experience in software development
- Experience of Microsoft Entity Framework and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), No SQL databases, ASP .net, Angular, 3D graphics
- Working under ISO 9001/TickIT Quality System or similar
- Expertise in Building Services industry in particular mechanical, electrical and plumbing software applications.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description SALARY : upto 4 lacs LOCATION : Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India VACANCIES : 1 QUALIFICATION : Any Graduate MALE/FEMALE : Male EXPERIENCE : 3 year [...]
Overview Application Support Engineer - Women’s Recruitment Drive - 26th September 2020 GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our [...]
Job Role: Dotnet Software Engineer (Support) Experience: 3-5 years Job Location: Navi Mumbai Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days Only Willing to work at 3 PM-12 PM shift. Responsibilities: - [...]
The Opportunity - Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - Information Technology, Experienced, Full-time - Employee - Engineering role at intermediate to experienced level - Full-time - Perma [...]