Date: Sep 14, 2020
Our Exciting Opportunity :
Surveillance Engineer is typically assigned to work with service quality surveillance / assurance Level 1 Operations activities in an operations organization. Role is to perform the surveillance activities and ensure that all the events on a network get raised to the relevant function within the stipulated time period for restoration / resolution!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes .
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness , we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other's technical competence deeply.
- Handle Alarm Management & ticket management for the assigned Network Services.
- Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched timely (as per the SLA / critical metric) to the field operations organizations.
- Regular follow up on the events with relevant departments working on it as per the MSTOP process.
- Work towards the IPM parameters assigned by the Shift Manager
- To ensure Security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives of the organization
- Alignment to the organizational guidelines & departmental processes & procedures
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Certifications: Any Certification related to Telecom shall be an added advantage.
- Technical and/or functional skills: Good knowledge of service networks / GSM Network / WCDMA network / service applications characteristics and capabilities; Service Performance indicators and their interpretation. Basic Knowledge of services and service applications implementation / integration processes along with Access, Core, Transport & Service Networks.
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values / Honesty / Integrity / shall be exhibited
- Years of experience: : 4-6 years
- Qualifications: Degree within Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior CISCO UCCE Engineer Job ID IT JOBS#177 Location: Noida/Pune/Hyderabad Required Skills: Our client, recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the U.S. [...]
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for a strong leader with extensive experience in workforce management and procurement. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience in an IT [...]
Job Description Senior Software Engineer (J2EE) for a NASDAQ listed BFSI firm Job ID IT JOBS#128 Location: Noida, Delhi NCR Required Skills: Our client, a NASDAQ listed company with offices in over 1 [...]
Job Description Senior Avaya Telecommunications Implementation Engineer Job ID IT JOBS#173 Location: Noida/ Pune/ Hyderabad Required Skills: Our client, recognized as one of the fastest growing priva [...]