Date: Sep 14, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity :
We are now looking for Integration engineer professional. This job role is responsible for Installation, Integration, Acceptance testing of Ericsson Wallet Platform (M-Commerce), partner (3PP, Customer,
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other's technical competence deeply.
Support the following systems and functions:
- Installation of Ericsson wallet platform.
- Integration with 3PP as per Business Support System solutions.
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Chip in preparing Low Level Design document as per business. requirement.
- Conduct Acceptance Tests with the customer.
- Manage partners (Customer, 3PP, Internal)
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Prepared for extensive traveling, Able to support in customer time zones.
- Strong on initiative and quick learner, Task Oriented and Self driven, excellent Team spirit.
- Experience on Oracle Database (Purging, Import/Export, Indexing, Managing Tables paces, debugging Database issues) and PL/SQL queries.
- Experience on Mobile Money, Mobile Finance or M-Commerce Systems (Preferable).
- Responsible to Integration with various third party servers for example USSD, SMSC, Service Delivery Platform, Banks etc.
- Must have exposure in performing SIT, Execute UAT test cases and deploy Application patches.
- Ability to handle internal/external partner concerns and communication.
- Education: Graduate in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication or similar
- Minimum years of relevant experience: More than 5 years.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of daring decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Key Responsibilities Design of the overall architecture of the web application. Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability. Solve complex performance problems and arch [...]
QA/Automation Engineer Number of Positions: 4 Job Description: Company Summary: Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believe [...]
Job Description Tower Research Capital, a high-frequency proprietary trading firm founded in 1998, seeks a Software Engineer I, to join our Testing and Automation team. The Testing Automation divi [...]
Job Description PHP - Senior Software Engineer We are looking for Senior Software Engineer- PHP with good expertise in WordPress and Magento. Job Description Strong understanding and hands-on [...]