Job Title - Process Engineer
Job Location - Pune, India
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. Pall Biotech provides cutting-edge solutions for customers who discover, develop and produce biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Our advanced medical technologies are often a patient’s last line of defence from dangerous pathogens. And our food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps. Pall Corporation Head Quartered in New York US is the worldwide leader in filtration,
separation and purification technologies to the Biopharmaceutical Industry. Pall Corporation has been partnering with customers for over 60 years helping them to solve their most critical and difficult fluid management challenges.
Pall today helps its customers to increase product quality, yields and efficiency, meeting regulations, remove barriers to innovation. Our commitment is to continuously enhance our ability to provide customers with the most effective Total Fluid Management SM solutions to help ensure their success. Pall Corporation has two business verticals: Life Science & Industrial.
In Life Sciences, our products are used from the earliest stages of discovery and development of drugs, through production and delivery of therapies for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Our unique capabilities come from a strong blend of Biopharmaceutical expertise, leading technologies and customer support. We provide reliable and fully integrated solutions for design, manufacture, sales and servicing of our disposable products as well as complex engineered systems and package units.
Pall Life Sciences handles all filtration, separation and purification applications from bulk preparation and synthesis to biological and biotech-based production of active ingredients, to downstream processing and formulation and final filling of products.
• Engage with the team in pre order activities in coordination with the project manager, project sponsor, peers or
experienced team members
• Develop project schedules, quality plan and risk assessments
• Create Project Costing sheets including material and manpower costs
• Define technical solutions including analysis of process mass balance, equipment selection and sizing, drafting process
and instrumentation diagrams
• Write technical proposals including clarification and exclusion lists
• Complete basic designs including process and instrumentation diagram, component lists and process functional specifications
• Request, analyze and implement quotations for all main sub suppliers and include in technical proposals
• Obtain valid quotations for all materials and initiate orders with procurement
• Coordinate and execute incoming goods inspection
• Execute and coordinate qualification verification activities at the various project stages (pre FAT, FAT, SAT, IV/OV)
• Create technical documents and collaborate with the documentation team to assemble the final technical documentation package
• Communicates cross functionally effectively on financial status, progress monitoring, reporting, presentations and coordination of sub supplier activities (e g mechanical fabricators, electrical fabricators and software companies)
• Assigned project management activities for small projects
• Participate in Continuous improvement processes and execute daily visual management
• Enter projects into SAP and ensure updates are maintained through the completion of the projects
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills/ Desired Characteristics
- MSc/M. Tech or equivalent in Biotech, Biochemical engineering, Process engineering, chemical engineering or equivalent. A higher degree or secondary degree in a related subject would be an advantage
- Minimum 4+ years of experience of process engineering / project management of downstream equipment used in Biopharmaceutical manufacturing including large scale and complex projects involving the integration of multiple systems.
- Overall experience of 5 to 8 years
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P; 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher , you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Description Qualification Engineering in Instrumentation/ E&TC; /Electrical / Electronics Years of job experience 3 Years Designation Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer Job role/ [...]
Job Description Years of job experience 3 years Designation Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer Job role/responsibilities Development and commissioning of Allen Bradley Control Logix (wi [...]
Job Description Qualification Engineering Graduate Years of job experience 3-4 Years Designation WordPress Developer Job role/responsibilities Develop webpages with parent and child sections [...]
Job Description Years of job experience 3 Years Designation Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer Job role/responsibilities Development and commissioning of Siemens SICAM PAS systems-based [...]