At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
How would you like a career where you get to use your best analytical skills to make a substantial difference in the well-being of people across the globe? Bring YOUR skills and talents to Lilly and our Advanced Analytics and Data Sciences organization where you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of patients.
As an innovation driven company, we work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Our Advanced Analytical and Data Sciences organization is growing to support the entire Lilly enterprise, from Discovery to Development to Manufacturing and Commercialization of our medicines. To solve the complex problems of a global business and the ever-evolving data and analytics landscape, the organization generally requires advanced degrees in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, operations research and computer science. We are playing a leading role in transforming the way the company discovers and develops new treatments, identifies personalized treatment regimens, drives efficiency in our operations and optimizes our commercialization of new products. We are doing this with an emphasis in the areas of machine learning and artificial intelligence, natural language processing and other approaches to unstructured data, advanced mathematical and predictive modeling, visual analytics and more. Whether you are intrigued by the research and development of new medicines or optimizing our commercialization/business, or driving efficiency into our operations, we have a position for you. You will be encouraged to identify important business problems and to further your own research interests in these areas including presentations and publications at professional meetings. Come join us on our amazing journey to make life better!
Key responsibilities include:
- Consult and elucidate work flows to map to visual analytics tools.
- Assist in and/or be accountable for selecting visualization methods for data analysis, authoring specifications for the visualization, and validating the work.
- Maintain proficiency with respect to relevant programming languages methodologies in data visualization.
- Effectively utilize interactive tools for quick visualization of data.
- Justify methods selected.
- Conduct peer-review of work products from colleagues.
- Communication and interpretation of data visualization results
- Therapeutic Area and Systems Knowledge:
- Understand relevant disease states in order to enhance the level of customer focus and collaboration.
- Ensure replication of tools and systems, where applicable and stay informed of technological advances.
- Regulatory and Quality Compliance:
- Perform work in full compliance with assigned curriculum(s) and will be responsible for following applicable corporate, medical, local, and departmental policies, procedures, processes, and training.
- MS. in Computer Science or BS with 8+ years in the industry
- Comfortable using GitHub, modern data visualization programming language(s) and interactive data visualization tool(s).
- Strong expertise in following areas:UI: TypeScript, BootStrap, ESLint or similarVisualizations: D3.js / DOM, SVG manipulationDocker
- Proven experience of interactive, animated data graphics with good design principles
- R and Shiny proficiency will be a plus
- Working knowledge of AWS ECS, Lambda, Flask, ASP .NET Core
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Strong Commitment to the Principles of Good Software Design
- Understanding of Good Data Visualization Design Principles
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Strong Commitment and Willingness to Learn
- Strong Leadership Potential
- Strong Mentoring Skills
Lilly is a global health care leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. For more than a century, we have stayed true to a core set of values—excellence, integrity, and respect for people—that guide us in all we do: discovering medicines that meet real needs, improving the understanding and management of disease, and giving back to communities. We also are committed to investing in our employees and supporting a culture of well-being —through competitive pay, comprehensive employee benefit programs, and training and development resources.
We’re doing extraordinary things. Join us and you could be, to
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities Technical Expert - Services (Mobile) OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE The Salesforce Mobile Expert's role is to ensure that the solutions delivered are aligned with Alstom [...]
Dear Candidate, Greetings from Prosera Analytics Pvt Ltd. We are looking for below Salesforce professionals with immediate to 30 days notice period are preferred Interested candidates, please ap [...]
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue s [...]
The HPE Supply Chain Planning organization represents a team of responsive, global product managers and experts who collaborate and develop accurate requirement plans for the wide variety of products [...]