1) Good knowledge and understanding of the working of the Indian Power Sector related to power distribution business, particularly regulatory affairs like preparation and filing of ARR, MYT, True - up petitions.
2) Experience of preparation of Standard of Performance procedure for Discoms.
3) Understanding of various regulations of the respective regulator like supply code (IEGC State Code), Tariff regulations, Universal Service Obligation.
Presentation during the Public Hearing at MERC/MSETCL/Discoms.
5) Good in drafting/strategizing the letters/reply to various agencies
6) Good interpersonal relationship skills
7) Good Liaisoning Skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are 600 beds upcoming tertiary care hospital alongwith planned Medical College in Wadala East, Mumbai suburbs, under PPP (Public Private Partnership) between Mumbai Port Trust Hospital and Dr. Ajee [...]
Technical Officeron contract 24 Hyderabad -11 Posts Bathinda- 8 posts New Delhi-1 Post Mumbai-3 Posts Lonavala-1 Post A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% [...]
Candidates not having minimum four years experience in selling sensors and cables should not apply for this role. This position holder will be responsible for sales of di-soric & ESCHA products [...]
Candidates not having minimum four years experience in selling SCADA solutions should not apply for this role. This position holder will be responsible for sales of Progea SCADA products in the [...]