DEEVITA TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for web application development and deployment. This individual will be responsible for coding and modifying websites from layout to function and creating visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. This individual will be responsible to use the best development practices to ensure various aspects such as security, session management, version control, testing, debugging, etc.
Major Duties/Responsibilities :
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Creating websites using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website.
- Ensure that project deliverable meet business requirements and ensure to complete the project within assigned timelines.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 5 years of working experience in web application development and deployment.
- Proficiency in modern HTML, CSS.
- Good understanding of version control/GIT, testing/debugging, browser developer tools.
- Knowledge of web application practices such as security measures, session management, etc.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job OverviewMandatory Skills: Sr. SQL & .Net Developer will develop, test, and maintain MVC .Net & SQL 2005/2008 R2 code Develop a growth strategy focused both on technical front and cus [...]
The candidate is expected to code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed. The candidate should be flexible and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work as part of an agi [...]