As Service Engineer, you will be responsible for taking care of maintenance and troubleshooting activities for our customers. This position will be based in Bangalore, India and will require extensive travel.
What you will do
- Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
- Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
- Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak s reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
Who you are
We are looking for you, a curious, committed, and highly motivated colleague wanting to expertly learn and work with Tetra Pak. We believe you have minimum 5 years hands on experience in equipment maintenance, servicing or installation and commissioning in any food/packaging, processing, or automation industry. Knowledge of PLC programming and troubleshooting will be an advantage.
You have a full time Diploma/Bachelor s degree in mechanical/electrical engineering with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
* Essential Responsibilities: You are expected to understand manufacturing systems thoroughly. The core job is to study complicated things and explain them clearly. You create and maintai [...]
Application Development Manager Responsibilities: - Work within a larger Software Engineer team to Design, code, Test & Deploy in production and implement suitable continuous integration (CI) [...]
Responsibilities/What You ll Do: Day to Day Duties - Manages Technical Team, including 1-on-1 s, and retain top talent - Leads escalation calls with customer - Ensure teams are trai [...]
Description The Software Engineer - Microsoft Azure DevOps will report to the Director, CSPM Engineering . Zscaler is looking for a Software Engineer I who possesses a balance of technical [...]