Looking for challenging role If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role challenging and future-oriented
- As a Software engineer, you will be responsible for following:
- Create the configuration data which is required for operation of a computer-controlled signaling and safety system.
- Quality, completeness and consistency of the created configuration data
- Conformity of activities with the defined processes, guidelines and project-specific requirements
- Compliance with deadlines and costs with respect to the activities in the project
- Support in fault analysis and fault rectification and archiving of the created configuration data by using the defined tools
We don t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering / B. Tech, Diploma
- You carry 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially ATS subsystem.
- Experience in reading and understanding technical requirements to generate design documentation.
- Interest in working with different software tools to implement project specific application data.
- Your knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments will be important
- Willing to work as team member in international projects. creation of configuration data in accordance with the specifications for the signaling and safety system in question and the requirements of the customer, taking into account the defined processes and guidelines and using the defined tool
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role is based in Pune. You ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role purpose - Responsible for manage revenue accounting process for TowerCo business where he/she will be responsible to ensure revenue accounting process in compliance with MSA and releva [...]
- Bachelor s degree in Business or IT - 6+ years of hands-on developer experience in IBM-i platform (AS/400) with strong technical knowledge of ILE concepts, Service Programs, Activation groups, RPG [...]
1. 7-9 years DBA/ PL/SQL developer related work experience. 2. OCP certification 3. Rich Oracle Performance tuning experience 4. Rich experience on PL/SQL development , [...]
Hiring, Subject Matter Expert (SME) with solid experience in Commodity Trading and Risk Management. Will work as Solution Architect, Sales Support & (Regional) Product Management Energy So [...]