Job title: Senior Executive Engineer Automation (Pharma)
Job location: Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
Ensuring the highest standards in engineering to support the solution business of Siemens Ltd. worldwide.
Change the future with us!
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible, therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers,
and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We ll open endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!
This is your role. What part will you play
Based on the deep experience and process knowledge, you should be able to design and implement automation concepts for projects being executed. Discussion and verification of the concepts with the partners, customers and team lead. Ability to derive the easiest solution fitting to the requirements using the most sophisticated tools for the implementation.
Software and/or Hardware engineering using SIEMENS engineering tools. Target focused delivering the engineering in time according schedule. Always ensuring the highest quality of the engineering.
Good process knowledge in more than one of the branches supported by the Global Engineering Centre. Understanding of P&ID; diagrams, automation concepts and interpretation. Design of interlocks, start-up and shutdown sequences. Understanding of medium complex automation concepts and their realization in the field. Optimization of closed loop controllers with SIMIT and on site. Testing of complex logic structures in FAT and commissioning on site.
Hardware or software engineering predominantly in the Global Engineering Center (GEC) but also at the locations of our partners, factory acceptance test support, commissioning on site. The projects are predominantly for the pharmaceutical branch. Other branches include chemicals, food & beverage, water/wastewater and glass.
Present the GEC as an attractive partner for outsourcing of work by communicating the provided sales material with focus on the business partners benefit. Initiate, build and drive the revision of success stories and publish them in the social networks. Continuous networking with partners, creation of additional demand and forward to GEC core team.
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
Skills Needed -
- Proven experience of minimum 3 years in engineering and commissioning for Pharmaceutical projects.
- Explicitly worked on Pharmaceutical process automation projects, at least in the last 4 years. (Conceptualization, designing, programming and commissioning)
- More than 3 years of proven experience as project engineer/senior engineer in relevant process domain (Pharma, W&WW;, F&B;, Chemical) and with overall experience of 4-8 years.
- Good process experience and knowledge in the branches of Pharmaceuticals / Lifesciences.
- Verification of customer s basic design, conceptualization, preparing specifications (FS, FDS, Test Specifications, Pharma validation) and development of automation solutions for several projects in parallel. Interface to the Team Lead and Project Manager of partner regions (Project Countries) for technical topics.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in DCS Automation System, Simatic PCS7 shall be preferable.
- Advanced knowledge of Batch process (ISA S88 standard), Simatic Batch engineering, testing and commissioning expertise is preferable
- Good understanding & knowledge of 21 CFR Part11 and GAMP5 guidelines.
- Candidates with advance trainings certificate of Siemens DCS/PLC/SCADA/Instrumentation or such certificates from other automation vendor (manufacturer) company will be preferable.
- DCS Systems: Simatic PCS7(Simatic PCS neo) engineering, testing and commissioning expertise is preferable.
- SCADA Systems: Simatic S7, TIA & WinCC engineering, testing and commissioning expertise is preferable.
- Engineering tools knowledge: PCS7 Plant Automation Accelerator, COMOS is preferable.
- Preferably, good experience on communication protocols like MODBUS, Profibus, Profinet, HART, Ethernet, OPC etc.
- OSI PI Historian knowledge & experience will have preference.
- Good self-integration in international project teams. Easy adaption of European US and/or Middle east working styles. Social integration in the Host Countries. Self-driven, self-challenging working style, taking ownership and solution oriented.
- Must have good negotiation and intercultural skills.
- Excellent English language skills. Knowledge of foreign languages e.g. German, Spanish, French will have added advantage.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
This role is based in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. You ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/company/about/businesses/digital-industries.html
and about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/search-careers.html
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Description Support Project Management of Security Systems ensuring delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of security equipment. Conduct Security related investigati [...]
Job Description - Qualification : B.sc graduate - Language - English, Hindi, Telugu (Must) & Tamil (Optional) - Have Experience in Calling Profile or Customer Support Executive. - Resolving [...]
Job Description The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that su [...]
Job Description React - Java Developer Location: Shivajinagar, MH, IN Company: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd Candidate must have - - Experience must be more than 3 years with minimum 2 years [...]