A career within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
for more information call me hr-7O65565935. Answer calls/Email/Chat professially to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints. ll cen [...]
Urgent hiring for store cashier Knowledge of billing software and experience in retail For interview appointment call or whtasapp HR Ashu 9899206914 [...]
Department Name : Dmrc Call hr 9306538418 post: Token Operator eligibility : Minimum 12th Pass with Basic Knowledge of Computer salary : 24,000/-(inclusive Esi+pf) [...]
Job Description JOB DETAILS 1) The person should be BE /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 8 to 12 years of experience of working in some reputed cement industries in Mechanical dept. [...]