Looking for challenging role If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role challenging and future-oriented
- You will execute SW engineering of interlockings with special and general engineering tools
- You will ensure processes to be strictly followed and documentation generated (e.g. specifications in requirement management tool, descriptions of the interfaces)
- You will also be responsible for:
- Commissioning of the functionality of all trackside components in laboratory and field
- Customer clarification to fulfill system requirements
- Training and support both internally and at other locations
- You are familiar with CENELEC standards and processes (EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129), railway signaling and design engineering.
We don t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering wit railways specific specialization
- You carry 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially Interlocking subsystem.
- You have experience in reading and understanding technical requirements to generate design documentation.
- You have interest in working with different software tools to implement project specific Interlocking application data.
- Your knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments will be important
- You are willing to work as team member in international projects.
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role is based in Pune. You ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure d [...]
Job Description Responsibilities The Digital S/W Engineer Group Mgr is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. [...]
Roles and Responsibilities For more details contact Sayli 9137811590 or mail [email protected] Kennovation Software Services Pvt Ltd - Engineering Manager/Technical Team Lead Experience 1 [...]
Senior Software engineer with in-depth application development experience and is responsible for leading the team to deliver high-quality code. This is a highly technical role, with a focus on leading [...]