The world is constantly changing and we re always thinking about what s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for Advanta, Mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we re setting the benchmark for tomorrow s mobility today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable test case
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work towards defect prevention and provide proposals to team and leads for the same
Use your skills to move the world forward
- 5 8 years of experience in Creating test cases from requirements
- Must have experience in testing experience with C++
- Should have experience with any Test framework e.g. CppUnit, EmbedUnit
- Proven ability to work with developers to narrow down issues
- Experience of working in Agile methodology
- Should be able to work with cross cultural and cross geography teams
- Bachelor s degree in Electronic and Tele-Communication OR Computer Science
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Advanta, Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description NVIDIA is looking for a Senior Manager of Automation and Tools (A&T;) Development. This world-class A&T; group is responsible to automate QA test plan, build deep learning based valid [...]
Job Description Widely considered to be one of the technology worlds most desirable employers, NVIDIA is an industry leader with groundbreaking developments in High-Performance Computing, Artificial [...]
Job Description Responsibilities Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's c [...]
Avalara is looking for a Software Engineer to work on our core EMEA VAT Product. We are growing and evolving our product and looking for motivated people to join us on this journey. A successful candi [...]