Looking for ambitious role If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries,
Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role exciting and future-oriented
- Preparation of 3D modeling, drawing, BOM of core frame assembly, connection & tank assembly of EHV transformers and reactors.
- Possess sound knowledge to perform detailed mechanical design calculations like short circuit analysis of leads, noise, vibration, seismic condition for transformers and reactors.
- Detailed knowledge of materials to define, prepare specification of major fabrication items and other critical components.
- Make quantitative and qualitative design analysis of transformer and reactors.
- Effective co-ordination among manufacturing, suppliers and customer.
We don t need superheroes, just super minds
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 - 7 years in mechanical design of EHV transformers and reactors
- Sound knowledge of Auto CAD, CREO or equivalent 3-D modeling software
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills, problem solving demeanour, willing to work in interdisciplinary teams.
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role is based in Kalwa, You ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Adviosr A&S; GBNA Thane, IN Role Objective : To provide accounting services to Client/Carrier portfolio in accordance with group policies and following standard processes in [...]
Immediate joining. *please apply only if you are able to start Immediately* **BSc IT Freshers(2019 -2020 pass out Only) can also apply** with relevant Education and excellent communication in English [...]
1+ Years of experience working as a Manual Tester Should have experience into Insurance Domain. Job Types: Full-time, Contract Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹280,000.00 per year Schedule: - Morning [...]
Cleans, per approved sanitation and safety guidelines, all dishes, glasses, utensils, pots and pans and related food preparation/serving items and equipment. Check all items for cleanliness and store [...]