Looking for challenging role If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role challenging and future-oriented
- You will execute HW engineering of interlockings with special and general engineering tools
- You will ensure processes to be strictly followed and documentation generated (e.g. specifications in requirement management tool, descriptions of the interfaces)
- You will also be responsible for:
- Training and support both internally and at other locations
- Drawing-up of documents in accordance with the specifications for the signaling and safety system in question and the requirements of the customer, taking into account the defined processes and guidelines and using the defined tools
- Drawing-up of material lists for ordering the hardware required for system creation
- Assurance of quality by applying the defined quality assurance measures and tools
- Support in fault analysis and fault rectification as well as incorporation of feedback from Installation
- Archiving of the drawn-up documents by using the defined tools
- You are familiar with CENELEC standards and processes (EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129), railway signaling and design engineering.
We don t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering wit railways specific specialization
- You carry 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially Interlocking subsystem.
- You have experience in reading and understanding technical requirements
- Interest in generation of project specific design documentation and HW design of Interlocking subsystem, including power supply.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments.
- Willing to work as team member in international projects.
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role is based in Pune. You ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description In the role of Senior Development engineer with 5 yrs. Experience [i.e. Minimum]. This individual will be responsible for product function/feature designing / architecture, planning [...]
Job Description Role: Senior IT Support Engineer Experience: Mid-Senior level, minimum 5 years of experience working on Datacenter Technologies About the Role: Ideal candidate should be fami [...]
Wanted CCNA Certified network engineer freshers or experienced having exposure to CISCO/Huawei Manageable switches , Mikrotic Routers, WAN, LAN etc. Salary as per interview Job Location - Pune For mor [...]
We are hiring for Network Security Engineer- Palo alto & Checkpoint. If interested for this opportunity, please share your resume at [email protected] Role Palo Alto & Checkpoint Total E [...]