Looking for challenging role If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role challenging and future-oriented
- You are responsible for the implementation and engineering of radio SW along the whole project (and product) lifetime in time of Broadband Radio Systems
- You are responsible for SW maintenance of the dedicated radio products and solutions
- You are leading SW engineering and adaptation for new HW platforms in close collaboration with product management
- Based on the customer requirements you elaborate use- and business cases as well as system specifications as part of the SW architecture
- During the development you control the work progress and evaluate the results. This includes the control of internal and external suppliers.
- You support project by provision, test and integration of SW packages.
- You develop innovative applications from the prototype status (minimal viable product) to a mature product.
- You are familiar with related telecommunication standards as well railway related standards (EN 50128, if applicable), telecommunication and preferably railway design engineering methodologies
We don t need superheroes, just super minds
- Master s degree in communication technology, computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- You carry 5 to 8 years of relevant knowledge in the fields of communication technology or computer science or a PHD degree are beneficial)
- Very good skills in network and radio technology (IP, Switching, Routing, NATing, GSM-R, LTE, WLAN). You are very familiar of the relevant SW and electronic aspects.
- Deep knowledge of SW development (incl. SW integration, test and maintenance) and system design and architectures (3+ years)
- You are very familiar in programming languages C, C++ and Java
- Very good experience in JSON, XML and Python
- You have a good knowledge of IT security methods like VPN, Encryption etc.
- Experience of Cloud-Computing (Docker, Gateways, Data bases, Webserver etc.)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
- You have experience in reading and understanding technical requirements
- Knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments.
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role is based in Pune. You ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Lead - Provisioning & Configuration Management - 13002 Location: Pune, India Company: Tata Communications Job Family Descriptor Oversee and drive back office provisioning [...]
Manager- TIBCO Technical Competence - Owning the design, delivery and optimization of high quality code for APIs & Services running on the integration platform. - Actively contribute in the [...]
Manage. . Produc. Engineerin. Compan. Tat. Communication. Jo. Famil. Descripto. Responsibl. fo. al. aspect. o. engineerin. activitie. an. personne. withi. th. [...]
Full Time Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, [...]