Join our innovating Internship Program
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E;). You'll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E;) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 31st October 2020 to be considered for our internships. The final interviews will be held soon after this date an you will be informed if you have been successful in your application online.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Call / Send Me Your Resume In WhatsApp 8866910938 Job Description: *Recruit Advisor's & Financial Consultants. *Counselling and motivating Advisor's. *Ensure t [...]
Job Description Job Description 1. Develop in-house expertise by providing sharp and incisive analysis on all high exposure industries/ sectors in banks portfolio 2. Sector-agnostic assessment [...]
Job Description Customer Support - DC (T&M; Specialist) - ( WD16794 ) JOB DESCRIPTION Job Purpose (In a brief, specific one or two-sentence statement, answer the questions: "Why does this posi [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities:- Performing a thorough review of the various functions/ operations/ applications being used by the firm for transacting Credit/Debit Card Data from Card [...]