CNTC India Projects
Qualification: MBA – Mktg & Digital Mktg
Experience: 8 – 12 Years
Company: CNTC India Projects Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for assigned projects marketing related activities both ATL, BTL and Digital Marketing
- Preparing Marketing Calendar for the assigned respective projects to meet the Enquiry Vs Site Visit Vs Sale
- Take inputs from the sales & SBU Heads on Marketing Plans and analyze the viability of the same keeping past trends in view and roll out final Marketing plan post consultation with the Marketing Head.
- Responsible for Look & Feel of the entire sales & Site office which includes required Branding, Collaterals & Visual Identity
- Prepare & maintain Regular MIS of the respective projects assigned and share the same with Senior Management.
- Maintain Weekly Prospects List post collecting the same from the Sales Head of the Respective Projects to be floated to the HO
- Maintain Record of all the walk-ins at the projects irrespective of source , ensure the same is updated by the sales in the system provided
- Meet Some Walk-in customers along with the sales and understand the customer behavior Patter & Requirements at the same time Measure how the sales team is effectively pitching the projects
- Responsible for market study in & around the projects assigned and submit Reports on the same
- Personally outcall the Visited customer and do the Customer Experience Calls
- Developing Brand Strategy for the digital channels
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM/SMM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns , Portals , Sms campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Maintain the group Websites , create landing pages and optimize user experience and user Interface
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch point on digital
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website , Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & Display campaigns.
- Other incidental challenges
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview: ABOUT KHOROS Khoros, formerly known as Lithium + Spredfast, is the leading customer engagement platform providing Social Media Marketing, Care and Monitoring Solutions. Khoros Customer [...]
Hiring For an MNC… Position – Fashion Accessories Merchandiser(Domestic/International) Salary – Up to 4,00,000LPA Experience – 0-2 years Products – Watch, Leather Belt, Purse [...]
Qualification: MBA – Mktg & Digital Mktg Experience: 8 – 12 Years Location: Bangalore Company: CNTC India Projects Pvt. Ltd. Job responsibilities Responsible for assigned proje [...]
Keyskills : A positive attitude and learn to deal with rejection, ERP product knowledge is an add on Bonus, Aptitude and confidence to converse with senior/key decision-makers without worry, Good pace [...]