Pentagon Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- An artist with a keen eye for detailing. Work experience of 2 to 3 years in an Advertising Agency. Must be thorough in graphic packages Corel & Adobe suite.
- Develop, adapt & execute designs for Packaging, Print & Digital materials.
- Must have the ability to organize & deliver creative outputs and files in a timely manner.
- An understanding of the use of colours across different media and creating the final print ready files with precision is an important aspect.
- A sound understanding of digital mediums is an added advantage.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English. Must be young, energetic, and be able to interact well with people and be a team player.
- We are looking for someone who could join us full-time or freelance for us for 2-3 days a week.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Designation Software Support Executive Required Skills Responsible for Technical Troubleshooting / User training at both onsite and online. The candidate should be BCom / BBM / BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ PGD [...]
Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries Unload packages from incoming trucks Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged Checking quality, labeling and packa [...]
Solid IT knowledge including understanding of enterprise software applications.Ability to manage multiple, concurrent customer/ prospect relationshipsProven interpersonal skills, including listening a [...]