ADIT Security System Pvt Ltd
Responsibilities: The QA engineer will be responsible for the creation of tests to identify issues with software before the product release. Duties include identifying and analyzing any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after. Other tasks include developing and running new tests, reporting on the results, and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client need
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using any programming language and tool
- Tech/ B.S. or M.Tech/ M.S. or equivalent in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Ranorex, UFT etc.
- Knowledge on any programming knowledge like C#, Java etc.
- Knowledge on SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting, and under pressure and time constraints
- Experience in using JIRA, TestRail, or any other test management tool
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with clients
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with different team members
- Experience in API/Performance testing is added advantage
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Senior Systems Engineer | Intellicar Telematics Intellicar Telematics Private Limited is a vehicular telematics organization founded in 2015 with the vision of connecting businesses and customers to t [...]
JPMC is looking at expanding our digital capabilities and we are investing in growth opportunities for various businesses. We are looking for commercially minded, customer obsessed, hands on engi [...]
- 3+ years of experience working as test engineer (UAT), preferably in agile development environment. - Exposure to software release/build process/SDLC/STLC required. - Hands-on experience in Te [...]
- Strong knowledge of Postman, Selenium web driver, Selenium Grid - Building API scripts in postman, creating runners with Postman, Pre-request & post-scripts, Postman Environment variables - Good [...]