0 - 1 Years
No. Of Vacancies
1. Calling new customers as Relationship Managers to guide them about process to transfer funds and start trading.
2. Calling existing inactive customers to find out and sort out any issues they are facing with regards to trading.
3. Actively following - up in resolving customer queries as and when they arise.
4. Generating references from existing clients
Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
6. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as required.
1. Good communication (spoken and written) presentation skills, should be able to speak clearly in either Hindi or English or both.
2. Should be a self - starter, proactive target oriented. Shouldnt require any manager to supervise.
3. Strong networking relationship building skills.
4. Basic knowledge of Financial Markets/ Products is required.
5. Should be hard working and willing to spend significant amount of time on phone calls.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Preferred Candidate Profile: Work on some of the most complex challenges in large scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programm [...]
Job Description Preferred Candidate Profile: Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system a [...]
Job Description Preferred Candidate Profile: Should have at least 3 years of experience working as Technical Support Engineer. Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applicat [...]
Job Summary Genrobotics, a leading developer of RC Controlled Robots and the maker of Bandicoot (Manhole Cleaning Robot) and other innovative robots, seeks talented Diplomates who have a strong inte [...]