The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- rovide architectural guidance for new solutions, services, updates and releases and ensure their compliance with the existing architectural landscape
- are driving the formulation of guidelines for an architectural landscape for the whole company, ensuring coherence and optimal fit between business and IT services portfolio
- to planning, budgeting, designing and coordination of business processes and solution architectures,
- enabling integration and interoperability of different applications within the enterprise
- You support the integration of IT security policies
- You network and consult with other Solution Architects across the globe
- This role offers the opportunity to develop your career to a full enterprise architect role
What do I bring with me
- You finished your studies in computer science or a comparable education with corresponding additional skills successfully and have 7+ years of experience
- With your consulting skills you inspire your peers for new technologies and processes.
- Ideally, you understand the requirements and architecture of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions to support the software development processes at Siemens Mobility.
- Your skills in the field of TOGAF, ITIL V4 will be a plus.
- You are experienced in global roles and able to build and maintain successful work relationships remotely.
- Very good English language skills (minimum C1).
- Office 365, collaboration tools like Circuit, SharePoint.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Responsibilities/What You ll Do: - This is a technical role that will be accountable for the design and implementation of efficient applications and services for the Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP Pl [...]
Description and Requirements From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their [...]
Job Description Together, we can beat cancer. At Varian, we bring together the worlds best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop [...]
Location Pune, Maharashtra, IN YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking to hire BigData Professionals, who thr [...]