We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
We can help you craft the future with us through Energy Distribution. We re looking for hardworking individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our R&D; team, develop your skills on the job and work at the state-of-the-art products impacting entire cities, countries craft the things to come.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- We need a candidate who is ready to take an exciting role which requires concepts making, idea generation, creative skill
- You have core knowledge of basic subjects of Power Electronics/Embedded Electronics and analytical skills
- Serves as technical specialist within Power Electronics Department that is responsible to design, test and maintain power electronics products (e.g. AC to DC Converter, DC to DC converter, etc)
- Determines the best techniques, procedures and/or theories as they apply to the development of products and systems and creates compliance procedures for the development of electrical/electronic circuitry designs.
- Defines and interprets design specifications; designs electrical/electronic circuitry to meet specified requirements; and analyzes product design requirements and recommends solutions.
- Works with other engineers, designers and technicians on specific work assignments
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
We are seeking for a Bachelor of in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with consistent record and demonstrated ability of 2 to 10 years of proven experience in Electronics/Electric or similar industry field.
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Desktop Support Analyst Reports To Desktop Support Manager Role Purpose PerkinElmer currently receives about 1200 unique inquiries per month for Desktop Software Support. The goal [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Role Title Xamarin Developer Qualification Experience 2 +Years of experience Industry Background E- Commerce / IT industry Role Scope Develop and mainta [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Role Title Software Developer Qualification Experience 1 +Years of experience Role Scope Develop cutting edge web- based applica- tions and web- site for e- com [...]
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than tu [...]