Role: Senior Test Professional (Automation Testing)
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
What will the future look like What can we look forward to We don t know for sure. That s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution our drive to make the impossible possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
Our supplier quality engineers help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering, production, and strategic purchasing, they clarify:
is this actually possible And: which supplier is suitable to manufacture which components Are you also interested in coordinating, clarifying, and explaining as an active implementer in an innovative environment Join our team and expand your own horizon.
What part will you play!
- You will be performing designing & developing a test strategy, test plan and test automation framework, design and execute test scripts at Integration and system level
- Ensure traceability of test automation and Ability to extend support in Manual Testing
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamlining of release management to QA Environments.
- Proficiency in integrating test suite with tools in CICD pipelines
- Working knowledge on API & Performance Testing
- Understanding of industry standard methodologies in QA
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a B.E/B. Tech, MCA, ME, M. Tech or MSc graduate with overall 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience in automation testing
- Should have sound knowledge in Java and OOPS concepts, JMeter or similar tools
- Hands on experience in requirement analysis, test design using BDD (Cucumber) and execution
- Ability to analyze - Windows event log, understand XML/JSON messages
- Advanced / Expert Skill Level - On following Java, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG/Junit, Ant/Maven, Jenkinsm GIT / Version control and JMeter
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role is based in Chennai. You ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow. Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Responsibilities The Digital S/W Engineer Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Inte [...]
Job Description Responsibilities The Digital S/W Engineer Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes [...]
Technical Lead Qualification: Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent Responsibility: Requirement Understanding and Analysis: Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requiremen [...]
Job Description Provides design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development. Provides design expertise in support of development team efforts to provide flexible [...]