What would you be doing in this role?
·Themain deliverable is the timely release of meticulously analyzed and simulatedIC designs or sub-sections of designs. These designs should lead to cost-effective,high quality, bug-free products that fully meet our customer’s end-systemrequirements.
·System level understanding andanalysis; and the ability to translate requirements to an IC spec
·Must account for system level behavior,testability, debug, characterization, production and yield targets in the ICdesign phase.
·IC system partitioning and signalchain analysis, architectural tradeoff analysis
·Block level topology selection, transistorlevel implementation and large/small signalanalysis
·Worst case identification,
toplevel simulation, Monte Carlo analysis, and simulation data analysis
·Physical layout management, signal grounding and routing tradeoffs, diearea optimization
·Post layout parasitic extractionand simulation, verification of all IC level performance metrics
·Top level verification, blocklevel modeling, top level simulation
What is required?
·Strong Competency in analysis, transistorlevel design and implementation of several analog functions includingamplifiers, LDO’s, charge pumps, comparators, bandgap references, etc.
·Verification of Blocks across PVT,Statistical mismatch.
·Mixed-Mode top-level verification usingtools such as Cadence AMS
·Behavioral Modelling of analogblocks in Verilog AMS.
ØAbility to work well with internalcross functional teams (systems, test, verification, validation, applications,marketing, etc.) to resolve issues and generate business success.
ØProblem solving and communication(written and oral) are important skills in this role.
ØMust be able to manage assignedtasks with minimal supervision.
·Deep understanding ofsemiconductor IC processing, semiconductor packaging, and production testsolutions is highly desirable.
·Familiarity with mid-high voltage(20-60V), BJT and BICMOS analog design is definitely a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• 4+years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description and Requirements At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet o [...]
The Sitara processor development group at Texas InstrumentsIndia is looking for passionate DFT engineers to work on DFT aspects fromarchitecture, design, scan, ATPG, post-silicon activities for next-g [...]
• Are you an active seeker of new knowledge, skills and concepts? Do you enjoy going extra mile to close gaps? • Are you an aspiring leader constantly looking for ways to work through technica [...]
What would you be doing in this role? ·Themain deliverable is the timely release of meticulously analyzed and simulatedIC designs or sub-sections of designs. These designs should lead to cost-effect [...]