We are looking for a highly motivated individual to analyze and optimize our systems, processes, search engine etc. to ensure the highest quality of customized experience to our customers. Understanding of the workings of a support organization and content management are critical for this role.
As an integral part of the Success Portal team, you will be expected to:
- Monitor daily/monthly performance metrics to understand strategy/performance across systems/teams
- Recommend changes to site architecture, content, metadata, filters, linking, dictionary/synonyms etc.
- Implement intelligent recommendations based on customer profile, product, project
- Implement SEO best practices during content creation, including NLP and provide optimization strategies to increase click rank/search relevancy
- Draft measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in customer experience
- 3-4 years’ experience in the field of web analysis
- Experience with web analysis tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Woopra
- Understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking methods, and semantic search methodology is preferred
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Proficiency in concepts such as Web Traffic Analysis, Search Tuning, Content Adoption by customers is mandatory
- Excellent writing, documentation, and presentation skills
- Great attitude, energy, and attention to detail are critical.
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our [...]
Job Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, w [...]
About Mastree Mastree is India's first 3-in-1 live tutoring skills program for English with a dedicated focus on skill development in Speaking, Writing & Reading in K-12 space. The company was founde [...]
Education - B.E/MCA/BCA or MBA Finance/CA with Finance/Financial Testing. Experience - 02 to 04 years - Should have experience in Testing of regulatory implementations like IFRS 17 or IFRS 9 [...]