Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P; 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
What Part Will You Play?
- Gains a basic understanding and familiarization of current clients by working with and assisting more experienced Business Analysts as they develop relationships and learn the nature of the client's operational requirements. Gathers data requirements and business specifications from clients that require analysis and evaluation, as directed. Determines client satisfaction levels by assisting with monitoring end-user feedback.
- Learns how to create business specifications and logical flowcharts that include features and functions from which programmers can create technical specifications by assisting others. Develops basic system/module knowledge and learns to design system screens and database structures by assisting more experienced Business Analysts. Assists programmers with designing and developing basic requirements. Prepares input for system design, including final report and screen definition, logical system flow and implementation plans as directed. Provides support as directed, with the resolution of issues that may cross multiple systems and affect the business process and tracking of application incidents/issues.
- Learns basic documentation requirements by assisting others to develop bulletins, manuals, file layouts and application design layouts for internal, client and training purposes. Becomes familiar with tracking changes for functional and business specifications. Maintains procedures, methodology and/or application standards to include payment card industry and security related compliance as directed.
- Begins to build a base knowledge to conduct and support testing/planning/validation by clarifying the intended functionality. Assists in the resolution of issues to ensure a successful implementation.
- Assists with tracking project progress, collecting and analyzing information and trends, and communication to user community of anticipated schedule deviations.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Scripting knowledge, bankcard industry knowledge, understanding data structures, professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
- Working towards a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Problem Solving - A seasoned, experienced professional with strong problem solving skills and problem resolution based on a broad base of business knowledge
- MS Office & Flowcharting - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Familiar with several common drawing techniques using Visio or UML
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Education: BE/MCA Should have knowledge about Digital Marketing, SEO, Social media marketing, Campaign automation. Should have some knowledge about SQL, database, Java Technology - IBM marketing cl [...]
Working as a Data Analyst for Data Governance at Signify is dynamic. You will be a key member in supporting implementation of a data quality framework to derive the financial benefits of quality data [...]
BFSI Domain Exp Mandatory. Requirement gathering Excellent communication skills [...]
Job DescriptionDear Candidates,Urgent Hiring in Banking sector:Post - Accounts, Finance & Back Office OperationsFinance:Candidate should handle all related activities They have to look after budgeting [...]