Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P; 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
What is your role going to be?
- Development of automation framework/components/tools based on the project requirement
- Preparing, executing automation scripts for the product in parallel with development
- Should provide technical automation expertise as part of the Software project team
- Should be willing to work on Functional testing as and when required
What are we looking for?
- Overall Automation experience min – 5 max – 8 years
- Must Have 2+ years of hands-on experience in design, development, customization of automation framework or automation solution in Java/Python Language
- Experience in test data management, data generator, data cloning and synthetic data generation
- Should have exposure to Selenium Web driver, TestNG, Cucumber BDD and POM, REST, SOAP API Testing, SQL, NoSQL and performance testing
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Gradle/Maven, GIT, Jenkins)
- Experience with Agile & Scrum methodologies including tools - Rally, JIRA etc.
What might also help?
- Big Data Experience/Exposure
- Cloud or GCP Experience/Exposure
- Cards/BFS Domain Experience/Exposure
- Any BI Tools Testing Experience/Exposure
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join a talented team of engineers. You will be responsible for ensuring quality software by setting up the test framework and processes, [...]
Job Description Responsible for planning , designing and developing solutions and service products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, [...]
Job Description Sr. Customer Service Executive - Service Assurance - 13002 Company: Tata Communications Job Family Descriptor Responsible for the equipments operation and maintenance (Fault [...]
Job Description Key Responsibilities :- -Observe & assist in:Getting vendors on board,Attending vendor meeting,Documentation,Venue recce ,Client meetings,Preparing minutes of meeting(MOM),making p [...]