Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P; 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
What is your role going to be?
This role will focus on the technical processes related to software development and will assist in maintaining the high quality of new software systems. This role will focus on ensuring the software project security, and work to keep new technology by utilization of new tools and trends.
- Follows the established testing methodologies and serves as an integral member of the Scrum team.
- Has in-depth knowledge in own discipline and solid knowledge of related disciplines
- Provides input to project plans by supplying accurate time estimates.
- Participates in requirements gathering and reviews the requirements for testability
- Leads projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities and objectives
- Establishes themselves as a leader within the scrum team as well as the QA team as a whole
- Guides the offshore QA team in both manual and automated testing activities
- Continually analyzes and works to improve quality assurance processes to ensure a high level of software quality
- Writes test plans, test procedures, test scripts/cases, supporting SQL queries, test summaries and other test documents for the assigned software.
- Executes testing of the various builds, including integration, functional, regression testing and performance tests.
- Works within the context of a Scrum team to recreate issues and to resolve software quality issues that arise in day-to-day operations.
- Determines the root cause of problems and the base set of conditions for their occurrence.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Assists with researching, documenting and communicating escalated customer problems.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently, and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments with minimal guidance
- Acts as a mentor for colleagues with less experience
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Expertise in Selenium, MS Test, API testing tools and competence, Integration testing tools and competence
- Understanding of design principles, threading, real-me processing, and SQL Server DB queries and performance tuning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience debugging and performance tuning application and services
- Desire and skill in coaching more junior engineers
- Passion for doing what is right for the team, our company, and our customers
- Experience in BDD, TDD, Security testing, Performance testing JMeter, SpecFlow
What might also help?
- A good understanding of the payment domain
- Working experience with TFS builds, releases, CI/CD pipelines would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of HTML, AngularJS, Java, RabbitMQ, Mocking Frameworks, IOC Frameworks
- Microsoft Certifications
- Cloud based Certifications
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Support Engineer IN-Maharashtra-Pune, India Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and [...]
Job Description Branch Service Partner : Branch Banking Operations For Prominent Bank from 2 to 4 year(s) of Experience Pune Job Description 1. Job Description : Manage KYC, MIS & BRS [...]
Job Description Roles & Responsibility Oversee project deliveries to ensure they remain on track and communicate risks and impacts and propose risk mitigation options Provide in-depth and sophi [...]
Job Description Senior Software Engineer - ( 2000004704 ) Description Role Software Engineer will be responsible for understanding and analysis of feature/module, implement the feature as p [...]