Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P; 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
What is your role going to be?
• Monitor performance of database systems resources and query throughput including the appropriate response and documentation of blocking, resource contention, and initial diagnosis of failures.
• Advise on observed operations and provide input on optimization of SQL Code as necessary
• Monitor and maintain database storage resources
• Monitor and maintain database backups, index rebuild/defragment, and database statistics
• May assist with SQL Server Installation, Upgrades, Migrations and Configuration
• Maintain database documentation as required
• Maintain and administer database security access
• Trouble shoot and resolve database connectivity issues
• Follow Change Management processes to review and implement database configuration changes as assigned
• Follow Problem Management processes to troubleshoot and resolve recurring issues
• Proactively monitor and respond to MSSQL database alerts
What are we looking for?
• Platforms - MS SQL Server 2005 / MS SQL Server 2008/ MS SQL Server 2012/ MS SQL Server 2014/ MS SQL Server 2016
• Development tools – SQL Developer, SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES (SSRS) and SQL SERVER INTEGRATION SERVICES (SSIS)
• T-SQL Development / Programming – functions, triggers, procedures, packages
• Worked on HADR features of SQL server.
What might also help?
• Experience with Power Shell
• Experience with Power BI
• Experience with Shell Scripting
• Exposure to Looker
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for the following skilled candidate for our company Ascentis technopreneur pvt.ltd Job Description: - Cleaning all the office. - Making tea and coffee for all the staffs and also [...]
- Candidate should be able to sell Airtel Mobile postpaid Connections. - Candidate should be having to work on field. - Should have own bike. - Should have good communication skill. - Able to [...]
Job Description Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work [...]
Job Description Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant servi [...]