Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support,
our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
As our Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer, you will use extensive knowledge of the IAM field along with your hands-on development expertise to help implement and mature a business-focused IAM strategic roadmap. This role will be part of a fast-paced team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining security technology roadmaps. Which provide an effective security framework, and allow Nike to move rapidly, yet securely, toward achieving business goals.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
* IAM provisioning system development, configuration and customization, for all aspects of Nike application on-boarding utilizing standard or custom connectors
* Develop custom connectors, including native/built-in connectors, as well as development of custom connectors. Experience with JDBC, SAP, LDAP/Active Directory, Azure AD connectors preferred.
* Development of IIQ workflows, rules, etc.
* Experience with IIQ/IAM development in an agile environment
* Ability to review business requirements and create proposed development options
* Configure UI views, request items, approvals, access reviews and re-certifications, reports, etc.
* Work closely with the IAM Engineer Lead, IAM Architect, IAM Program Management team, QA Lead, and Application team resources
* Provide SailPoint IdentityIQ technical support to Operations team as required
* Troubleshoot existing processes and be able to provide solution options within a large, complex environment
* Ensure Nike’s security policies and applicable regulatory guidelines are adhered to in the implementation of IAM solutions.
* Experience with SCIM 1.0, SCIM 2.0 connectors and IIQ integrations with SaaS applications preferred
* Provide L3/L4 technical support to Operations team as required
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will work primarily with IAM analysts and application owners to understand various commercial and in-house software packages to design sustainable and robust identity management solutions. You will also work with other SailPoint developers and the IAM architect to ensure the solutions are consistent and leverage existing IAM best-practices where appropriate.WHAT YOU BRING
* Expert knowledge with 5-7+ years’ experience of Identity and Access Management standards, principles and practices. This should include 5+ years of engineering/development experience in a large scale environment.
* Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ
* Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers (Tomcat and/or JBoss), HTML.
* Experience with IAM systems on both Windows and UNIX (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
* Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
* Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
* Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
* Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
* Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
* Information Security or internal IT audit experience a plus.
* The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
* Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
* Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts
* Excellent organization, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to balance and prioritize work
* Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
* Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related filed, or equivalent work experience
* Eight years of information technology experience with a minimum of five years in an identity and access related role in a fortune 500 company
As a Nike Identity and Access Management Engineer the following certifications would be a plus:
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
* SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Engineer
* J2EE Certification
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Designation - Sales Intern Experience - 0-2yrs Job Description : · Learn our products, services, industries and operations. · Learn different aspects of the sales cycle and different techniques [...]
Qualification: MBA – Mktg & Digital Mktg Experience: 8 – 12 Years Location: Bangalore Company: CNTC India Projects Pvt. Ltd. Job responsibilities - Responsible for assigned projects marketi [...]
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR physiotherapy @ BANGALORE QUALIFICATION- MPT ( CARDIAC, PEDIATRIC & NEUROLOGY) EXPERIENCE- Min 5 Years Experience in Teaching SALARY- 25K -30K Based on th [...]
Urgent Required For The Past Of Warehouse Executive. The Warehouse Executive will be responsible for tracking deliveries and troubleshooting order issues with suppliers. The successful candida [...]