- Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems.
- Produces conceptual plans, renderings, and documents.
- Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
Job Type: Full-time
₹12,737.00 - ₹30,339.00 per month
- Day shift
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Consultant - ( CREQ62580 ) Description Over all IT experience of 45 years in Development.(Essential) Extensive experience of PRPC version 6.x and the Smart Investigate [...]
Job Description Technology Architect Qualification: BE/ B Tech / Product certifications especially for Cloud products Responsibility: Design ? Understand various functional and non functiona [...]
Java Architect - Opus Consulting Expertise Opus Consulting Solutions We are a leading technology organization that builds solutions for marquee names in the payments industry , many of w [...]
- Responsibilities - AWS,Azure - Defining Roadmap for GCP Practice - Enabling Training & Certifications - Design and develop Opus solutions on CORE platforms - Keep up to date with lat [...]