To support and support all aspects specific to the International Products as and when required, ensuring maximum efficiency, professionalism and consistency throughout the branches, in conjunction with the Move Management Leader AU NZ, Export People Leaders, as well as International Move Coordinators and Global Mobility Coordinators.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring professional and congenial liaison with sister companies, franchises, partner agents, agents, Shipping Companies, and other Commercial Entities at all times, endeavoring to assist them where possible and ensure prompt response is given to all correspondence, including E-mails, faxes, and etc.
- Support all freight pricing (FCL, LCL & Air) for the International Pricing Team & Pre-Sales Team. Ensuring best costs and best service for all occasions.
- Liaison with the International Sales & Pricing Team, as well as Removal Consultants to provide indicative sailing schedules to assist with the collation of International Sales Proposals.
- Assist with the management and supervision of Groupage / Baggage NGS scheduling, ensuring maximum capacity loading and growth to all Groupage destination countries. As well as assisting with the growth and expansion of the Groupage / Baggage product to other destinations.
- Management and supervision of the preparation of internal documentation to ensure the timely collection and return of the containers and flight packs for the Customer Services / Operations Department.
- Receipt, checking, and payment of freight invoices, including adjustment of accruals
- To assist with the preparation and forwarding of end of month reports
- To assist with the preparation and forwarding of month end freight reports as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
- Previous working experience in the freight industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Problem - solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Must have attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Time management skill
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in any course
SIRVA Worldwide Relocation and Moving is a global leader in moving and relocation services, offering solutions for mobility programs to companies of every size. With 75 owned locations and more than 1,000 franchised and agent locations in 177 countries, we offer unmatched global breadth supported by localized attention and innovative technology that strikes the right balance of self service and human support. From relocation and household goods to commercial moving and storage, our portfolio of Brands (SIRVA, Team Relocations, Allied, northAmerican, & SMARTBOX) provides the only integrated moving/relocation solution in the industry. By leveraging our global network, we deliver a superior experience that only a “one-stop shop” can provide. We’re a team that works globally to provide the best service locally — a company that is everything you need, everywhere you need it. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
At SIRVA, we're committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the cultural diversity of the global organizations that we serve. We recognize that building an inclusive, engaged company culture results in empowered employees that reflect a wide range of approaches and perspectives. Those perspectives lead to new ideas. New ideas lead to innovation and excellence. Our approach to diversity, equality and inclusion is driven by a commitment to these values and a belief that diversity makes our company stronger.
SIRVA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SIRVA also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability of any part of the employment process, please send an email to Human Resources at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are an Indian -Italian Joint Venture, established in 1988 and headquartered in Gurugram having manufacturing plant at Jind -Haryana. We produce coating chemicals for leather and export to many coun [...]
Shipment Logistic Executive Urgent Hiring for Shipping Executive for our client company Job Description Responsible for Execution of Shipments Co- ordination with the suppliers and shipping [...]
Company Overview Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in [...]
Roles & Responsibilities Asset handling a. Aid movement of assets b. Assist in the receiving and shipping department in logging all incoming inventory purchases. c. Maintain records of [...]