Content Group Technology
DISCLAIMER: This position will be extremely challenging so if you're looking for a slow paced 9-5 job, this role is NOT for you.
Freshers/Graduates (2019 & 2020 passed out) who are aspiring to start their career as Personal Executive Assistant can apply
**Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
Personal Executive Assistant Intern to CEO & COO
We are looking for a Personal Executive Assistant Intern that is intelligent, organized, and trustworthy to support our CEO and COO virtually. To be frank, we are looking for a perfectionist who is extremely detail-oriented, doesn’t mind scheduling dinners, combing through emails and doing any other ad hoc tasks to support our Executive team.
- This is a fast-paced, extremely detail-oriented and high-pressure role. Expect to get unscheduled tasks from the Executive team, many of which include projects that must be completed the same day.
- You'll be handling confidential and time-sensitive business and personal details, including travel, scheduling, personal purchases, and coordination with the internal team.
- Both the CEO and COO are extremely demanding and they are looking for someone with extreme attention to detail who enjoys negotiating deals, keeping them on track, finding the best travel, dinner, and hotel arrangements, and is fun to work with.
- You should have experience managing an executive or business owner’s calendar, travel, and personal affairs
- This is a full-time, remote position and we will need to communicate regularly on US EST time via Zoom conference call, chat, whatsapp and email.
- Give a daily wakeup call to the CEO and COO and prep them for the day ahead by prioritizing their most important tasks.
- Book all travel arrangements, including lodging, transportation, and activities, both within the United States and internationally.
- Maintain daily calendar, arrange calls, meetings, and conferences while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner
- Assist with monitoring of my inbox and emails, including responding to clients, partners, and other business contacts
- Serve as point person for both internal and external clients, while acting as gatekeeper in a professional manner
- Assist with event planning for small team meetings, and the annual company meeting, including travel arrangements, meeting rooms, dining options, activities, coordinating with all attendees, and some onsite execution.
- Assist with the creation and review of business documents, HR documents, contracts and any other written documents.
- Track and maintain updated records on trademark, copyright and patent applications through communication with the legal team.
- Handle personal details such as shopping, ordering gifts, scheduling personal appointments, and maintaining household items.
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed and handled without delay in the necessary order and in correct manner
- High level of experience with Google Apps
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Capability to set up new systems and processes to streamline business and personal functions
- Ability to solve issues with minimal or no guidance
- Ability to work under pressure and quickly and efficiently problem solve
- Top-notch organizational, planning, multi-tasking and communication skills
- Must be able to take initiative with little to no direction and practice follow through
- Should exhibit professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Must have extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Should have flexibility in every task and situation
- Exceptional ability to communicate progress on multiple projects
- Able to prioritize and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Have a professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- College degree or diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential
- At least 1 year of experience as a Personal Assistant or Office Manager preferred but not essential
- Ability to handle 200+ emails/day
- Ability to communicate progress on multiple projects
- Trustworthy with strong personal integrity
- Proactive self-starter who can proactively handle crisis situations
- Expert ability to multitask
- Must be flexible with schedule as the CEO and COO travel often and change time zone
- Perfectionist with superior attention to detail
- Since this is a virtual position, must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship with limited face-time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Work from home
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bigbasket Permanent Job Good Salary Accommodation available + Food PF + ESI [...]
Need fresser for VR Chennai. Job location :- Chennai. Vacancies :-Manager, Cashier, Token Operator,Announcer, Housekeeping Supervisor, Security Supervisor, Accountant, Cash Collector, Operation, Sec [...]
Direct walk in TELECALLING JOB FOR HDFC BANK & ICICI & Other Banks Work at Office Auto calls / Inbound Calls Technical support provide by company TEAM LEADERS WANTED female TELECALLERS WANTED FE [...]
Qualification : already online work experienced person Female Office Assistant Wanted Computer knowledge online posting advertisement experience while posting ads should be have response multi we [...]