GoWelnext Solutions Private Limited
Experience: Min 1.6yrs– 2yrs
Qualification: Degree in commerce
- Good knowledge on Accounting & GST (Preferred) & TDS (Preferred)
- Maintain Books of Accounts, posting entries in tally.
- Handling Cash and Bank transactions.
- Preparation of day to day expenses vouchers.
- Proficiency in Tally ERP, Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Strong Financial analysis skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal and should be handling emails.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹13,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Tally (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- We have an immediate opening for Accounts Executive with 5 to 7 years of experience in Office accounts. - Location - Bangalore - Candidates who have handled petty cash and maintained cash book s [...]
Responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments. Acts as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts. Job Type: F [...]
We are Hiring : for one of our client, Job Description Designation : Accounts Executive. (Should be from IT industry) Industry : Software /Hardware /IT Location : Indiranagar Executive: Finance & [...]
Inbound calling for customer service. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and [...]