· You are truly passionate about design.
· You have a minimum of 2-15 Years of experience within a similar type of role.
· You are a quick learner and quick with the execution of the tasks without compromising on the quality.
· You can effectively and efficiently communicate with all the stakeholders involved.
· You have a working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and CorelDraw.
· Collaborate with the senior designer and the rest of the design team to produce the final product.
· A good standard of education.
· You are someone who is able to improve on existing ideas.
· Candidates with experience in the entire process from visualization to print or web output to produce high-quality design projects will be preferred.
· If you have an understanding of Video creation skills, it would be considered advantageous.
· Strong in-depth knowledge of graphic design for print, digital, and web.
· Strong visualizing and conceptualizing skills.
· Should be able to communicate ideas through images, the layout of websites and printed pages using a variety of design elements to achieve artistic results.
· Strong understanding of typography, color theory and comply with brand guidelines.
· Must be able to work on a variety of graphic outputs including, but not limited to; multimedia content such as video and infographics, Image Editing, Flyer design, Corporate brochure design, Design for exhibitions and events, Design for flex banners on web sites, Business cards design, Image advertisements design, designing banner ads, Mailers, Web design prototype, and wire framing, template designing, creating vectors, social media posting images and logo designing.
· Should be able to brainstorm with the team & provide creative direction.
· Designing and enhancing user interface keeping in mind the usability principles, design aesthetics, and current market trends
· Technically proficient in graphic designing, illustration skills & other applications required.
· Develop design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that
Advance our brand strategy.
Should be operationally sound and capable of handling project from brief to release
· To design branding, logo, posters, marketing materials, print media, graphical support in user interface designs for websites, web apps, and mobile applications
· Strong graphic design skills with creative thinking, ability to analyze, fresh and trending perspective towards the artwork, attention to details
· Should be aware of the various design styles based on different domains and different media guidelines
· Expertise in a broad range of graphic design software and techniques may help ensure that the ability to take up a wide range of projects.
· Thinking creatively to produce new ideas, innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of meeting tight deadlines with the client expectations
· Should illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
Should be a team player and should participate in the brainstorming, conceptualizing discussions.
Banner Designing, Posters, Banners, Business Cards, Social Media Marketing, graphics designer, Brochure Design, Graphics Ads, Leaflets, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Online Marketing, Photoshop, Flash Graphic Designing, Adobe Software, Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
In addition to Technical skills:
· Should be able to understand the requirements and convert them to graphics output using creativity and skills.
· Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and problem-solving
· Target oriented, structured work to stay focused even in tricky situations
· The team focused on a can-do attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge and experience on 2D animation software like Flash will be an added advantage but not compulsory.
Interested candidate can contact.
HR Hemant Kumar - (phone hidden)
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
- Graphics design: 2 years (Preferred)
- CSS, HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Graphic Design Competencies:
- Photoshop (Preferred)
- Illustrator (Preferred)
- Corel Draw (Preferred)
- Graphic Designing (Preferred)
- Print Media (Preferred)
- Creative Designing (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary : Job Description : - One who can study design briefs and determine requirements, rough drafts and present ideas, illustrations, logos and other designs using software, Final graph [...]
Job brief: - We are looking for a young and creative Graphics Designer to join our team. The role involves creating engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. What is the role of a G [...]
We are hiring Graphics Designer for our office. Candidate should have knowledge of coreldraw, Photoshop, Illustrator etc. [...]
Purpose of the role: Design of Springer Nature marketing materials Need to do Key tasks: • Design of marketing materials in liaison with the Marketing Department and Marketing Design Team. To in [...]