Content Group Technology
FRESHERS (2019 & 2020) Passed out students can apply for the position
CANDIDATE PREFERED LOCATION: CHENNAI
CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN LAPTOP
Degrees in Supply chain & Production, MBA preferred - on the job training will be provided
We are looking for a Sourcing Intern to support our production team and help us place qualified manufacturers.
The Sourcing Intern’s responsibilities include searching qualified manufacturers and reaching out to them via phone to identify potential relationships and products. Catalog manufacturers profile and maintain them using an effective, self-created system. To be successful in this role,
you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building out a robust manufacturer pipeline for our company’s current and future production needs.
- Use social media networks (e.g.Google, LinkedIn, Facebook) to look for and connect with potential manufacturers
- Interact with manufacturers by reaching out to their plants, headquarters, etc.
- Request video evidence of the manufacturing plant and prepare documents
- Collaborate with the Sourcing Manager to identify requirements
- Send shortlisted qualified profiles via email to Sourcing Manager and follow up
- Maintain an impeccable masterlist of all Manufacturer profiles
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks to create large profiles
- Develop a network of potential manufacturers and industry professionals
- Measure and report findings to Sourcing Manager in a timely manner
- Familiarity with the Manufacturing process
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites, and research techniques
- Good knowledge of how to identify potential sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills i.e. business email writing
- Superb time-management skills with the ability to handle and coordinate with various manufactures
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹5,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Date live: 11/19/2020 Location: Chennai Reference Code: 90272920 Business Area: COO & Functions Area of Expertise: Technology Contract: Permanent , [...]
Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global e-Commerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses worldwide, including Retail, third party marketplaces, e-Commerce platforms [...]
Job Skill: Account Reconciliation Designation: Management Level - 10-Senior Analyst Qualifications: BCom Years of Experience: 5-8 years You will be aligned with our Finance Operat [...]
XCM Business Operations and Solutions is a globally-aligned strategic unit, enabling XCM to deliver bar-raising creative campaigns for Amazon. BOS optimizes the health of the XCM business by implement [...]