KostCare Infotech PVT. LTD.
KostCare Infotech Pvt. Ltd provides IT enabled services to businesses across the world. We have worked with companies from many different industries in the past, and understand the importance of practical, high quality solutions. Committed to delivering excellence in software quality assurance and testing, our strength lies in our ability to leverage the best of industry knowledge and the most advanced technology available. We service clients worldwide, with the testing facilities in Vadodara, India. KostCare Infotech Pvt. Ltd. has many years of experience in the field of software quality assurance and testing. For more information visit www.kostcare.in
This position is responsible for performing & complies with regulation of accounting and financial process, cash & banking transactions and MIS Reporting. He will be responsible for performing end-to-end accounting, including month and year end closing, Finalization of Accounts. This is a great opportunity for a hard-working and self-motivated individual with good communication skills.
- Filing of Returns such as TDS, GST, IT and maintaining records for returns.
- Handling Tally and updating accounting data with Tally on daily basis.
- Perform Vendor Management activities such as vendor invoicing, vendor payments and vendor accounts.
- Managing Bank Entries and Bank reconciliation.
- Managing daily and monthly activities such as updating ledger, books, preparing financial reports, cash management.
- Verification of debit note, credit note and invoices and payment processes.
- Compliance with statutory requirements and compliance to STPI, as non-STP unit.
- Visiting to government offices and bodies as and when required.
- Performing administrative tasks and assist with office works related to courier, bank visits, ward office visits, and office & facility management.
- Reporting to management on daily basis regarding work progress.
- Experience in Tally
- Experience in filing returns
- Experience in statutory compliance
- Willingness to travel for work within-city
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in working with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be B.Com or equivalent Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Accounts: 2 years (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Selected applicant(s) will be expected/trained to do performance based direct response advertising, which includes: â€¢ Creating and managing Paid advertising campaigns on various social media [...]
Job Description Experience required in Health Care Sector would be preferred. - Basic knowledge of imaging equipments would be checked Education Qualification B.E. Biomedical / Diploma Experience Requ [...]
About the company: Mediscient Devices develop novel medical devices in the drug delivery sector. Our products include auto-injectors, infusion pump, needle safety devices, a micro syringe with NSD, [...]
Responsible for managing marketing , advertising and promotional activities. Takes steps to measure , enhance , and enrich the position and image of products & services through various goals and objec [...]