- Responsible for development and controlling of Retail Sales Channel for selling Processed Foods.
- Should be able to create & handle Modern Trade & retail sales channels.
-Manage Existing Network of Buyers & keep adding new buyers/segments
-Establish relationships with distributors, high volume clients and other channel partners
- Meet sales targets
- Should be a localite having updated market information on a regular/daily basis
-Ensure packaging & pricing of products as per the communicated standards.
-Visiting all hyper store to maintain a relationship with store people, display, and account reconciliation.
- Driving the team of Promoters to deliver the picture of success at the point of sales.
- Managing & driving sales of Modern retail accounts.
- Aggressive, motivated, take self-initiative for completing work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
- Commission pay
- Cold Calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales representative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lead Generation (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
+91 (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Prefer graduate with 2-5 years experience in customer service and Marketing preferably in Food Ingredient Manufacturing Industry. Experience in handling exports shipment is preferable. Should have e [...]
Requirements for Sales officer Qualification : Graduate. Experience 4-5 years into only FMCG / OTC Location : Bangalore , Chennai , Ernakulam JOB DESCRIPTION : · Responsible for Primary/Secondar [...]
cycle mechanical related works - Arrange merchandise on shelves according to popularity and other criteria. - Coordinate with stores of the company with respect to merchandising sales, promotions [...]
Job Summary Published on : 3 hours ago Vacancy : 1 Employment Status : Full Time Experience : 2 - 4 Yrs Salary : 13000-20000 Interview Venue : KOCHI Min 3 year exp in 4 wheeler se [...]