FA Premimum Insurance Broking Pvt Ltd
Greetings from Gopolicy.com !!
FA Group of Companies, headquarters is at Chennai (Royapettah). FA Group has four different verticals named as FA Capital Management Pvt Ltd, FA Software Services Pvt Ltd, Gopolicy.com (FA Premium Insurance Broking Pvt. Ltd ) and Opty Mice Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
Gopolicy.com (FA Premium Insurance Broking Pvt. Ltd) is an Licensed Direct (Life and General) Insurance broker of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India(IRDAI). The company was established by a team of professionals having a cumulative experience of more than 35 years in the Insurance Industries. The Team is not only experienced but also professionally qualified in Insurance field.
We aspire our presence across India and expanding our footprints in a right pace. We are an Exclusive Insurance partner for the top Insurance Companies in India.
With the regards to our earlier discussion, herewith enclosed the Company Profile and also mentioned the Job Description below.
We are Hiring for Company Secretary at Chennai Location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing, monitoring and reporting on corporate law; ensuring compliance across associate companies and managing and maintaining compliance on an ongoing basis; maintaining proper Secretarial Standards.
- Preparing of Agenda papers / Minutes of Board / Committee and General Meetings of the associate companies
- Maintain statutory registers ensure completion and timely filing of statutory forms and returns including reporting to appropriate Government bodies and Regulatory authorities as may be necessary as per law.
- To conduct the Board Meeting / AGM / EGM / Committee meeting independently
- Implementation of policies adopted by the Board
- Ensure Proper and adequate corporate governance in line with corporate and statutory requirements.
- Scrutiny of documents pertaining to share transfer / transmission / name deletion, etc.
- Liaison with government authorities / advocates / consultants from time to time as may be found necessary during the course of business
- Participate, coordinate and comply with all legal issues across the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Company Secretary: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Are you a Qualified Company Secretary?
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Compliance with provisions of Company Law, other corporate laws. Preparing notices, agendas, minutes and other documents with respect to all the Board and General Meetings. [...]
Organizing and Conducting Board Meeting, General Meeting Preparation of Minutes of Board Meeting, AGM and EGM. Compliance under Companies Act, 2013 and FEMA including filing Forms and [...]
Secretary - Corporate Natronix Technology Limited Industry Type Electronics Functional Area Legal, Secretarial, Corporate Affairs Employment Type Full Time Location Chennai Job Description [...]
Job vacancy available for Data Entry:- Position Fresher, Data Entry Operator, Data Entry,Freelance, Freelancers, Computer Operator, Company Secretary, Home Based, Data Entry Operation, Data Entr [...]