Sampoorna Computer People
5 - 9 Years
SAP BW4HANA - AM/CON
BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MBA, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other, PGDM
IT Software - ERP / CRM
Job Post Date:
Friday, November 13, 2020
Our Client in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial services and business advisory, internal audit, corporate governance, and tax and regulatory services.
Our Client was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad , Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory.
Our client has their client base of over 2700 companies. Their global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients. The firm serves leading information technology companies and has a strong presence in the financial services sector in India while serving a number of market leaders in other industry segments.
- Experience in utilizing SAP technologies and development with SAP BW/BI and HANA
- Experience with SAP BW architecture, data modeling and the design and development to enable review of the development team`s work and guidance
- Experience with various SAP tools and technologies such as SAP BW4HANA, SAC, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, Business Objects, ABAP, HANA Modeling, etc. Understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivering functionality on time, on budget and to meet business needs
- Experience in various data provisioning tools such as data hub,BODS etc
- Experience enhancing business content extractors, transformations, OLAP variables using ABAP routines, and ABAP-based datasource. Able to investigate and debug existing ABAP routines/logic.
- High-level knowledge of ERP processes: Finance / Controlling / Sales and Distribution, Supply Chain Mgmt., FI/CO extractors, SD/SCM and Business Content
- Advanced level of spoken and written English is a must as well as the will to work in the multicultural, international virtual project team
- Pro-active and able to work independently
- Self-reliance in collecting and fulfilling business partners` requirements as well as keeping up direct communication
- Able to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams to resolve complex requirement /technical issues
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Description Agile Methodology working Require Scrum Master who can work with SAFe Agile Team for the BRS ordering program. Have good knowledge in DevOps Have experience in running S [...]
Job Description : Job DescriptionSkill : React.js with Java ,Np - Immediate to 15days is mustLocation : BangaloreDevelopment roleJob Requirement Experience - 5.0 to 10.0No. of Position Required - 5Loc [...]
Job Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, w [...]
Qualification : MBA(Pursuing) Industry : Stock Market. Role : Sales/Relationship Executive. Intern Responsibilities and Expectations: Manage a high volume of leads, conduct cold calling and help [...]