Government of West Bengal
Walk In Interview!!! District Health And Family Welfare Samiti Purba Medinipur District Recruitment 2020 - General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies - 40,000 Salary - Apply NowGovernment of West Bengal Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Government of West Bengal) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of General Duty Medical Officer. To Apply for the job posting from Government of West Bengal, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Government of West Bengal
Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
No of Posts: 2
Salary: 40,000 (Per Month )
Location: Purba Medinipur
Last Date: 26-11-2020
1. M.O, FIART: Academic Qualification - 70, Experience -20 & Interview - 10
2. M.O, Adolescent Health (Preferably female): Academic & Interview - 100
3. GDMO: Academic Qualification - 70, Experience -20 & Interview - 10
4. Staff Nurse, Thalassemia Control Unit: Academic & Interview - 100
5. Full Time M.O: Academic & Interview - 100
6. Staff Nurse, NUHM; Academic & Interview - 100
7. Counsellor, District NCD Clinic: Academic Qualification – 90 and Interview - 10
8. Psychiatric Nurse / Trained General Nurse: Academic & Interview - 100
9. Hospital Attendant: Academic Qualification - 60, Experience – 30 (Govt.3 marks / year and Private 2 marks / year) and Interview- 10
10. Sanitary Attendant: Academic Qualification - 60, Experience – 30 (Govt.3 marks / year and Private 2 marks / year) and Interview- 10
11. Peer Support: Academic Qualification – 85 Marks and Interview – 15 Marks
How To Apply:
1. A Walk – in – Interview for engagement of the above post will be held on 26th November, 2020 at 10.30 AM at the Office Chamber of the CMOH & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Purba Medinipur.
2. Interested candidates are requested to appear for document verification along with application as per FORMAT and original testimonials at 10.30 AM on 26th November, 2020. One candidate can appear for single post only. Candidates should not submit prior application who are interested for Walk – in – Interview.
1. One Self Attested Photograph pasted on proper place of application format.
2. Self Attested photocopies of –
i) Admit of Madhyamik / Equivalent (as proof of Age)
ii) Voter / ADHAAR Card (as proof of Address & Photo Identity)
iii) All necessary Marksheet of all educational qualification starting from Madhyamik/Equivalent.
iv) Experience Certificate (Offer/Joining letter will not be treated) from appointing authority mentioning joining date, tenure and date of resignation/retirement (if applicable).
v) NOC of Employer wherever applicable.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2020 - Cook Vacancies - 16,000 Salary - Apply NowVidyasagar University Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Vidyasagar University) announced Jo [...]
Attention!!! *The ever best opportunity for students, housewives, retired person and others for all *Just Complete typing projects earn money *work on Computer or laptop **Get paid daily for typin [...]
Helping people and create Transformation story. [...]
We are hiring Sales Executive ( Freshers ) for FMCG Sector ( Snacks ) / FIELD WORK Job Description : 1. To take orders from Distributor and the Retailers 2. Visit to shops and take orders from Reta [...]